Sunia
Hello and welcome to this forum for Skyward guild, Dragon Nest EU.
To see all the topics and posts you have to sign up, so if you are a member of the guild, feel free to sign up here.
Make sure to use a name we will recognise and if you have any questions you can always ask me or any of the Veterans.

Enjoy your stay and see you online!

~Sandra, leader and creator of Skyward
Sunia
Hello and welcome to this forum for Skyward guild, Dragon Nest EU.
To see all the topics and posts you have to sign up, so if you are a member of the guild, feel free to sign up here.
Make sure to use a name we will recognise and if you have any questions you can always ask me or any of the Veterans.

Enjoy your stay and see you online!

~Sandra, leader and creator of Skyward
Sunia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Nest EU guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some changes will be made soon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Svala
Admin
Svala

Some changes will be made soon Empty
PostSubject: Some changes will be made soon   Some changes will be made soon EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 6:40 pm

We are going to change the guild a bit the next few days (it might take a week even) some new rules, new roles of rank and stuff like that will be changed and updated.

To be clear, nothing has changed yet, except that I am making everyone except the Veterans "member", what to do to be a senior guild member will be announced on the forum later on.

This is because of how many members we now have and we need to figure out how to run the guild, I can't do all the work and even if the veterans are working very hard there's still a lot to do, so because of that we will also require that the seniors helps out with some things. More of this will as already said be announced on the forum as soon as we're done deciding.
Back to top Go down
https://skyward.rpg-board.net

Some changes will be made soon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sunia :: News & Announcements :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: